Brian Wade has over 20 years of experience helping Tampa Bay families navigate challenging economic environments and retire on their own terms. He started his career as a financial advisor in 1997 working for Guardian Investor Services, but grew tired of offering proprietary products and went independent in 2003. After his departure, Mr. Wade started Tampa Financial Group to provide a fiduciary level of service and offer the products and services his clients deserve.
B.A., University of South Florida
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
- FINRA Series 6, 7, & 63 registrations with LPL Financial, and 66 registration with both LPL and IFP.
- Life, health, and variable annuities licensed in Florida.
Awards and Achievements
- 16 year landlord and real estate investor
- Golden Key National Honor Society
- Facilitator, Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University
- Elected 3 times to the Carrollwood Area Business Association Board of Directors
- Acknowledged as a “Favorite Financial Advisor” by the Tampa Bay Business Journal in 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015
- Gold Winner for Financial Planners in the Tampa Tribune’s “Best of North Tampa” Reader’s Poll 2012
The Gold Winner for Financial Planners and "Favorite Financial Advisor" is determined based on the number of reader responses and are not based upon any other criteria.